BMB French doors incorporate the latest design engineering technology and are fitted with top specification hardware as standard. This includes projection hinges, Espagnolette multi-point locking and as standard, our doors are fitted with toughened double-glazed enhanced insulating glass which is filled with argon gas, resulting in a centre pane U-value of under 1.1 W/m2K.
BMB manufacture both standard sizes and made-to-measure doors. We will provide you with detailed drawings to illustrate your exact requirements upon request.
Standard key features:
- Constructed using European Oak, Meranti or treated Pine.
- Multi-layered laminated sections (also known as 'engineered sections') help to eliminate seasonal movement and warping.
- Part L Compliant.
- 68 mm Sections
- Inward or outward opening.
- Multi-point locking.
- Locking handle.
- Fully finished with micro-porous high performance paint or translucent stain with UV protection.
- Any choice of colour paint from the RAL colour system is available.
- All finishes are tested under severe conditions to ensure extremely long outdoor resistance and low maintenance.
- Frame included with performance weather seals.
- Trickle ventilation supplied to comply with part F of the building regulations, where required.
Non standard options:
- 4-16-4 low e toughened argon filled double glazing fitted, as standard, giving a centre pane value of 1.1 W/m2K.
- Toughened, laminated, obscured and self-cleaning glazing options available.
- We offer the option of dual painting. e.g. different colours inside and out.